W.C. Precision’s state of the art Milling Centers are able to go from design to finish product to meet our customer’s most demanding requirements with precision accuracy and cost effectiveness. All CNC milling centers are networked with full DNC (Direct Numerical Control.) communications capabilities using the latest Mastercam software allowing the capability for W.C. Precision to machine product from solid model information to finished product. . Our documented preventive maintenance program keeps all milling centers in superior operational condition, this along with our quick change tooling kits results in minimum down time and quick change over. We are able to go from design to finish product.
Specific CNC Turning Capabilities:
- Machining lengths to 40 inches
- X – 60 inches / Y – 28 inches / Z – 30 inches
- Spindle speeds to 20,000 RPM
- Tool magazines up to 24 tools
- Machining hard materials with Rockwell hardness into the 60’s (C-Scale)
- 3D high speed machining capabilities
- Full 4th axis capabilities
- Repeatability +/- 0.0002 of an inch
A full range of material can be machined including but not limited to the following: Aluminum, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Delrin, Nylon, A286, 15-5PH, 17-4PH, Hastaloy, Inconel, Kovar, Monel, Waspaloy, Tool Steels ( A2, D2, M2,), and Beryllium Copper.
W.C. Precision offers a prototype service to assist in product design evaluation and aid in verifying manufacturing capabilities.